It’s here! The beginning of our adventure in 2017. Are you ready? Have you made your list?
one or two, several, quite a few, lots, ok a Heap of ufo’s lurking around the house (can’t say they’re restricted to the sewing room!), so I was able to get 29 ufo’s listed without even thinking too hard, or opening boxes, cupboards or bags (scary, huh??!!) This idea could go on for years…..18 in 2018, 19 in 2019……!!
So after much deliberation and project in-fighting (“choose me, choose me!” “I was on the list before you” “but I’ve been around the longest”) my
infamous list of 17 is a-ready and a-waiting for today! And here it is……..
1. Ma Kettle’s jumper:: started last winter but I got sidetracked with socks! (can you believe it?)
2. The Aunt’s Quilt:: yes Anna, it’s on the list!
3. 365 Circles:: I didn’t manage to keep up last year but hope to remedy that here
4. Brompton Road:: started last Feb I think, “just”(!) needs putting together and quilting
6. Midnight Garden
7. Alice’s Cross
8. Improv – Waterfall:: started in a class at Millrose with Lizzie
9. MSG:: the top is together and many of the elements are made
10. Steampunk:: all the blocks are made
11. Ripple Crochet:: one of Lucy’s patterns and started a few year ago (I’ll have to get Helen to remind me how to do it!)
12. Elwood Rose:: lots of blocks nearly finished and decisions made about a centre
14. Gateaux:: plans are afoot for this block/quilt
15. Saigon:: having so much fun with this template set (show you some progress soon)
16. Big 9-patch:: started, oops, two year ago and an easy one to finish (please note that phrase!)
17. Strawberry Parfait:: yes Helen, she’s made it to the list. Started in 2003/2004? as a class sample. I managed to keep ahead of my students until the last class!!
Now it’s your turn. Either link up by clicking the icon below, or if you don’t have a blog, list your projects in a comment, or photograph the list and put it on Instagram with the hashtag #17ufosin2017
(If you are linking up, please link to your post on 17ufosin2017 not to your home page. Please link back to this post somewhere in yours. And please visit other linkers – who knows you might see something there to inspire you!)
See you at the end of the month for an update! Let’s get these UFO’s moving!!