Well that didn’t take long, and it was fun! Finished this tunic top yesterday afternoon, from the fabric purchased on the weekend….(fabric looks much nicer than in this photo!)
The pattern was reasonably easy; I did make a couple of goofs which required some un…un…I find it so hard to say this word ‘cos I hate doing it!…unpicking. Now that I’ve made one, the second time, obviously, will be easier. Just needed to attune my brain to dressmaking terminology and think along those lines, not patchwork. Gee a 5/8″ seam allowance is big!!
I like how it’s finished, it fits well, in that comfy style I like, and it matches my new manicure!
I wouldn’t mind trying the tunic length next…..wonder if I have 2.7m of something, hmmm……!!